Back pain is nowadays a common condition affecting 8 out of 10 adults. The intensity of pain differs from person to person. The pain is considered chronic if it lasts for more than 12 weeks.Know more
Back Pain Symptoms:
- Pain could be constant or could occur at irregular intervals.
- Sitting for long aggravates the pain.
- Soreness when the affected area is touched.
- Difficulty in performing routine activities like bending, standing, or walking due to pain.
- The pain is localized or radiates to the legs, passing through the buttocks and thighs.
- Pain in the leg or foot that radiates.
- Pain only on one side of the buttock or leg.
- Tingling or numbness in the lower body or limbs.
- Difficulty in controlling functions of bowel and bladder