Why Joint Pain Occurs?
It is nowadays common to have joint and muscle pain. But who is responsible for all this?
According to our research, the following factors are found to be responsible to cause Joint Pain.
- Lifestyle Changes
- Lack of healthy and balanced diet
- Overuse of Joints
- Lack of Physical Work
- Lack of Awareness of Joint Pain.
- Joint Hypermobility
- Genetic Disorders
- Idiopathic Causes.
Who can Visit us?
- Have you been diagnosed with osteoarthritis and are suffering from any pain and inflammation?
- Are you still having difficulty with your joints even with the help of pain killers?
- Is your quality of life severely impaired and is your joints getting progressively worse to become bone-on-bone?
- Are you contemplating an orthopedic replacement surgery?
If conservative measures don’t help, your doctor may suggest surgery, such as:
- A Joint repair, or
- Joint replacement
- And Joint fusion (in rare cases)
It is better to get Physiotherapy done, rather than spending lots of money in surgery and post-operatve rehabilitation. Self Awareness is necessary.Dr. Raj Maheshwari, C7Physio
What do we do for Joint Pain?
- Mild or moderate osteoarthritis can achieve a complete reversal of the joint degeneration with total symptom elimination in 2-4 weeks.*
- Severe osteoarthritis can experience less pain and joint inflammation in 2-4 weeks, and regain full functionality and reversal of joint degeneration in 3 months.*
- Patients with bone-on-bone conditions who have been recommended for joint replacement can experience symptom improvement in 1 month; 3 or more months of treatment is required for significant improvement with sustained results.*
We Provide treatment of pain without any medicine. We heal the injured joints with our latest advanced electrotherapy modalities and strengthens the weak muscle by highly advanced and clinically-proven exercises.
For free Joint Pain Assessment call us on: 8560904656 or book an appointment now.C7Physio
E-476, Lalkothi Scheme, Behind Vidhan Sabha Jaipur
Back pain, Neck pain, Knee pain, Headache, fibromyalgia, sports injury, boxing, running, fracture, surgery, knee replacement, exercises, physiotherapy at home, arthritis, home visit, best physiotherapist in Jaipur, physiotherapy treatment, physiotherapy clinic, physiotherapy center near me.